With we want to establish a communication channel between GIT and the citizens of the towns covered by its network to deal with everything that affects future or potential users of this network. Questions regarding quality of the services or their terms and conditions will be answered by the supplier, except those claims and complaints which are directly related to the registration or to technical problems that may result on the first three days after the registration (initial breakdown).
If you are about to become or already are a user of ASTURCÓN and you wish to:
- Change the date of your appointment,
- Know the current status of your installation,
- Get information about the installation at your home
- Complain about an initial breakdown
Or if you live in one of the towns where our networks is or will be available and wish to:
- Get information about the extension and coverage of the network,
- Know when the network will be available for you
- Ask any questions about the installation of cables in buildings
Contact us using via our:
Phone: +34 984.08.46.35 (only during normal office hours)l.
E-mail: correo@ gitpa.es
Click here to submit your question.